Tuesday, January 4, 2005

The infection is gone! :-)

Healing may now commence, not to mention a proper shower! Having gotten used to the lump of gauze (approx. two feet worth on Sunday's ER visit!) packed into my armpit for the past week, it feels weird now that it's gone. Surgical follow-up in two weeks to figure out what's what and, hopefully, why.

In other news, Will Eisner, one of the founding fathers of comic books, passed away yesterday at the age of 87 following quadruple bypass heart surgery. R.I.P.

2 comments:

edward garcia said...

Glad to see you're feeling better, next time maybe you shouldn't have to be forced. Yaay, Salome. Are you going to keep the lump in a for when you have a basement, or in your medicine cabinet like Dr. Brundel?

D.Wah said...

glad to hear that you are feeling better.
I can't remember, did you say that you use
anti perspirent or deoderant?
I know for my self anti perspirents clog my poors
thus making me sweat more as my body tries
to expel this foreign body from my pits.....This might
be unconventional but have you thougth about possibly
shaving your armpits? you'd keep less moisture , thus less
odor, possibly eliminating the need for artificial odor decreasers.
I know i smell better w/o the use of anti perspirents if that area
is kept hair-free. Unless your body is toxic it shouldn't be eminating
smells if you shower daily.

just my .02 cents