1. Tonight is another louder than words and yes, it's true, it could very well be the last one. That's my attitude going into it, at least. A lot of it is riding on how I feel by the end of the show.
2. Right this minute, I feel like it could go either way. But I'm a cynic, so that's not really saying anything.
3. The major tweak for tonight will be me stepping more fully into the center ring and taking charge from beginning to end. I'm going to treat it like it's MY show this time and not go out of my way to leave openings for people. Closer in tone and pacing to the first show than the last two. For better or worse.
4. The soundtrack for tonight is my favorite so far. Even without any Milli Vanilli in the mix. Can you say Was (Not Was), 2 Live Crew and Celia Cruz?
5. Per Rich and Fish's ruminations, I offer a few quotes that sum up my thinking on the matter:
With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.6. "Which Syndicated Radio Talkshow Host Are You?"
A cult is a religion with no political power.
I have too much respect for the idea of God to make it responsible for such an absurd world.
Yeah. That sounds about right.
You are Don Imus. You can be funny, you can be cynical, and you can be influential, but you are not the most famous, richest, or controversial. You hold your own.
7. "Which American City Are You?"
I must admit that this one is something of a surprise. And yet, Dennis Kucinich is from Cleveland, so maybe not so much?
You are blue collar and Rock n Roll. You Work hard and party harder.