Quick & random:
1) My quarterly apology to all those I've lost contact with. Again. If it hasn't been directly connected to family, work or comics, I probably haven't dealt with it. That means unanswered emails, voicemails, etc. Please don't take it personally. Hopefully I'll be seeing some of you in the next couple of weeks.
2) Congratulations to Dyanna & Steve on their pregnancy, and Joanne & Juan on their new house. Let's see how much time you guys have for D&D now!
3) Softball game tonight. Yankees/Mets tomorrow afternoon. Two parties tomorrow night (though I think we'll only be able to make one). Lunch date on Sunday. Some social activity will hopefully kick me out of this deepening malaise.
4) New Orleans next month! Tickets & reservations paid for. Necessary counterpoint to an increasingly hectic summer.
5) Isaac is officially registered for kindergarten...in Catholic school! Is that lightning in the distance?
* That's 1859 in Roman numerals, a rough approximation of how many Fridays I've lived through in my closing-in-on 36 years.