Welcome to the next edition of getting to know your friends. What you're supposed to do is copy (not forward) this entire e-mail and paste it nto a new e-mail that you'll send. Change all of the answers so they apply to you. Then, send this to a whole bunch of people you know *INCLUDING* the person who sent it to you. The theory is that you'll learn a lot of little known facts about your friends.
And it's just stupid fun.
1. WHAT TIME DO YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING?
5:30am if I'm on time, 6:15am if not.
2. IF YOU COULD EAT LUNCH WITH ONE FAMOUS PERSON, WHO WOULD IT BE?
3. GOLD OR SILVER?
4. WHAT WAS THE LAST FILM YOU SAW AT THE CINEMA?
The cinema? Talk to Her. Though the last MOVIE I saw was Chicago.
5. FAVORITE TV SHOWS?
Currently: Bernie Mac, That 70's Show and Smallville. Ever: Miami Vice, Fame
6. WHAT DO YOU HAVE FOR BREAKFAST?
A bagel, a smoothie or an Altoid, depending.
7. WHAT WOULD YOU HATE TO BE LEFT IN A ROOM WITH?
Rats and Conservatives.
8. CAN YOU TOUCH YOUR NOSE WITH YOUR TONGUE?
Just tried, unsuccessfully, and my boss looked at me like I was crazy.
9. WHAT INSPIRES YOU?
Life and everything about it.
10. WHAT'S YOUR MIDDLE NAME?
LeCharles, from my grandfather.
11. BEACH, CITY, or COUNTRY?
12. SUMMER OR WINTER?
13. FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
14. BUTTERED, PLAIN, OR SALTED POPCORN?
I hate popcorn, though Crunch & Munch works for me.
15. FAVORITE COLOR?
[snicker] Probably blue.
16. FAVORITE CAR?
Mini Cooper S.
17. FAVORITE SANDWICH FILLING?
What the hell is a sandwich FILLING? I like Reubens so whatever FILLING that is.
18. TRUE LOVE?
I'm going to sidestep the obvious and say New York City.
19. WHAT CHARACTERISTICS DO YOU DESPISE?
Indecisiveness. Be brave enough to risk being wrong sometimes!
20. FAVORITE FLOWER?
None, really. Is a cactus a flower?
21. IF YOU HAD A BIG WIN IN THE LOTTERY, HOW LONG WOULD YOU WAIT TO TELL PEOPLE?
Greedy MF's would have to read about it in the Daily News!
22. FIZZY OR STILL WATER AS A DRINK?
Still water sounds like a swamp so I'm saying fizzy.
23. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR BATHROOM?
It's not my bathroom and I haven't the slightest idea.
24. HOW MANY KEYS ON YOUR KEY RING?
Six (had to look).
25. WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP?
26. CANCUN OR KENYA?
That's a tough one but Cancun takes it, I think.
27. WHERE WOULD YOU RETIRE?
Don't believe in retirement. I will drop dead on the streets of New York.
28. FAVORITE DAY OF THE WEEK?
29. RED OR WHITE WINE?
Red, generally, though I'm not really a wine person.
30. WHAT DID YOU DO FOR YOUR LAST BIRTHDAY?
Not much. Had a nice, homemade seafood dinner, though.
31. DO YOU CARRY A DONOR CARD?
What's that? For blood, yes. The thing that says don't try to hard to save me, just take my organs? On my driver's license.
32. FAVORITE ARTICLE OF CLOTHING?
33. PEPSI OR COKE?
34. GIRL SCOUT OR CAMP FIRE GIRL?
This sounds rather perverted. Girl scouts have those Samoa cookies, though.
35. LEAST FAVORITE FOOD?
36. WHO DO YOU LEAST EXPECT TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU?
FOmar, 'cause he's too busy updating the louderARTS site! ;-)