According to the
2004 AMERICAN PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE SELECTOR
best matches my political views.
Who gets your vote?
My Full Results:
1. My ideal theoretical candidate. (100%)
2. Kucinich, Rep. Dennis, OH - Democrat (84%)
3. Socialist Candidate (72%)
4. Dean, Gov. Howard, VT - Democrat (72%)
5. Edwards, Senator John, NC - Democrat (68%)
6. Kerry, Senator John, MA - Democrat (66%)
7. Gephardt, Rep. Dick, MO - Democrat (63%)
8. Clark, Retired General Wesley K., AR - Democrat (63%)
9. Moseley-Braun, Former Senator Carol, IL - Democrat (59%)
10. Sharpton, Reverend Al - Democrat (56%)
11. Lieberman, Senator Joe, CT - Democrat (45%)
12. LaRouche, Lyndon H. Jr. - Democrat (40%)
13. Libertarian Candidate (20%)
14. Bush, President George W. - Republican (19%)
15. Phillips, Howard - Constitution (5%)
Not sure what to think of this when the unnamed Socialist Candidate and Howard Dean come up equal and Edwards, Kerry, Gephardt & Clark all come ahead of Moseley-Braun and Sharpton. I am curious what the 19% I agree with Bush on is, though!