Pumpkin Seeds: Same Old Song Edition
1. If circumstance dictates action, then overindulging on video games and fantasy sports is the married man's equivalent of late nights and loose women.
2. I'm George Bailey-tired but there's no Mr. Potter to tempt me, no Uncle Billy to screw me, and no Bedford Falls to reassure me.
3. There's millions of stories about people moving to the "big city" to pursue their dreams, but very few about the reverse commute -- and even then, it's usually a homecoming as opposed to a journey into the unknown.
4. Life in New York City is like running on a treadmill: You'll stay in shape, but you won't actually go anywhere, and one misstep will put you on your ass.
5. I'd rather be poor than average.
6. "How?" is more productive but "Why?" is always more compelling.
7. "It's not always rainbows and butterflies / It's compromise that moves us along..." - Maroon 5