Monday, June 16, 2003

Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined. As you simplify your life, the laws of the universe will be simpler.
Henry David Thoreau

Father's Day was surely the best yet. The fact that we were busy all day unpacking and shopping (after spending all day Saturday moving our clothes and miscellaneous stuff) and didn't get to bed until midnight was actually the best part of it. I didn't even blink at how much money we spent at Pathmark. That's how much I love this apartment and am relieved to finally be back in our own space.

I've got two of the most beautiful kids in the world, a ridiculously sexy wife, a job I like, and I'm finally living back in the Bronx. Does it get any better than this? I'll never write another poem now! ;-)

PS: Salomé gave me a $50 gift certificate to Midtown Comics yesterday. Bad news. Gonna have to take a long lunch today to use it!

Today's CD: Unstoppable 90's: Hip-Hop

No comments: