Monday, March 29, 2004

From: Bob Holman
Sent: Sunday, March 28, 2004 12:22 AM
To: 'Guy Lecharles-Gonzalez'
Subject: WOW


So much to say, but overall, UNBEFUCKINLIEVABLE

Please forward to Eric, Helen, and crew.

Let's talk. How about 8pm Friday May 14?

B
More than any other feedback I've received on the show so far, this was the most gratifying, especially taken in tandem with his initial comment at the end of the show about it far exceeding his expectations.

It exceeded even mine.

I was an anxious wreck the couple of hours before the show started as we drove in from Westchester after dropping the kids off at grandma's for the night. It occurred to me that there were so many firsts I was facing with this show: an untested format; a super-tight schedule; a venue with people assigned to specific jobs that knew what they were doing. For a control freak like me, there was so much out of my direct control, my stomach was churning.

By 7:59pm, everyone involved in the show was in the house and we were ready to go. Breathe...

[The rest of this entry has been moved to the official louder than words blog at http://louderthanwords.blogspot.com. Click it, bookmark it, and link to it from your own site or blog!]

No comments: