One of the more interesting memes I've come across, swiped from theklute's LiveJournal:
So, say you were meeting a new person - blind date, new friend, who knows. And you wanted them to have some idea of what kind of person you are, and who you are. But you can't actually tell them in so many words. Instead, you have to give them a box, with a dozen things in it for them to ponder over.
What would you put in the box? No cheating - you're not allowed to include things such as links to your livejournal.
WHAT I'D PUT IN MINE:
01. Matt Ruff's Fool On The Hill
02. Willie Perdomo's Where a Nickel Costs a Dime
03. Forgotten Realms Campaign Setting
04. a RIGHT to be HOSTILE (The Boondocks Treasury)
05. Milli Vanilli's Girl You Know It's True
06. Fight Club DVD
07. It's a Wonderful Life VHS
08. Picture of my wife & kids
09. Picture of the Empire State Building
10. Bottle of Good-O Kola Champagne
11. An empty flask
12. A #2 pencil, sharpened