Monday, March 22, 2004

Pumpkin Seeds

1. 3-day weekends that become 4-day weekends due to nasty viruses suck.

2. Crazy Wilson is my new [South] American Idol.

3. I don't remember the circus being such a musical production. Other than the lions and horses (booooooorrrrrrring!), though, it was a pretty exciting show. Especially the daredevilly stuff.

4. Ringmaster Kevin Venardos quite possibly has the coolest job in the world.

5. My "Original Broadway Cast Recording" of Barnum arrived today. I'm listening to it now. Don't hate!

6. Old Navy owns my soul.

7. The NASDAQ is under 2000 and the Dow is flirting with dropping below 10,000 again. Reality bites, doesn't it, Mr. Bush?

8. Favorite headline: "Dead" Devours "Christ"

9. louder than words is in 127.5 hours. I'm getting nervous.

10. I'm going to 13 tonight!

11. Welcome Maile Corina Chadwick: March 20, 2004 @ 6:57pm. 6.1 pounds, 18 inches.

No comments: