Wednesday, January 14, 2004

Puke-arama: Night 2! The fun never ends...

And the snow is falling, and I'm cranky from a hectic day at work, and I'm exhausted from a lack of uninterrupted sleep. I do have several new comic books that I picked up at lunch, though, all but $5 of which were free thanks to my $20 rebate kicking in! So it's not all bad. :-)

In other news, you don't want to mess with me. Either of me! The allergy thing is odd, though. Either way, I'm a bad mofo.

Shut yo'mouth!

Your Supervillain Career by NinjaDiner
Your Name
Your Claim to FameAn orbital deathray. It may be cliche, but it's cliche because no one ever fucks with the guy with a deathray.
Your HQCenter of a volcano.
Your GoalGetting even more neat powers. Sure, you like the ones you have, but that evil god who was sealed away five thousand years ago could probably hook you up with better.
Your WeaknessAllergies. You can deal with the hero's skills, strategies, and allies, but God help you if he brings his cat.
Created with quill18's MemeGen!
Your Supervillain Career by NinjaDiner
Your Name
Your Claim to FameYou don't really have anything. Even that "demonstration" you gave the UN was just a clip from a war documentary. Still, they bought it, so you're in business, anyway.
Your HQDecaying church.
Your GoalHistorical infamy. For years after you're done, small children will be punished for saying your name at recess.
Your WeaknessAllergies. You can deal with the hero's skills, strategies, and allies, but God help you if he brings his cat.
Created with quill18's MemeGen!

No comments: